By Nicholas Tsagourias,Nigel D. White
Read Online or Download Collective Security: Theory, Law and Practice PDF
Similar international law books
The Black Sea zone hardly ever hit the media headlines till the outbreak of battle in Georgia in 2008, but its significance as a spotlight of eu Union (EU) exterior coverage making had already been turning out to be for numerous years. the world is interesting and numerous, comprising either huge and small states, with a mix of democracies and extra authoritarian regimes.
This research of collective defense covers its institutional, operational and felony parameters in addition to the United international locations procedure, featuring it as a world public order establishment for keeping peace. The authors learn its constitutional premises as they're formed through the forces of legislation and politics.
This booklet is among the few finished works concentrating on the sub-regional associations within the Latin American and Caribbean quarter. those organizations and associations increase the co-operation at sub-regional point, yet, more often than not, are missed in criminal literature. they've got almost always financial reasons yet additionally they give a contribution to new different types of institutional co-operation in different components, together with monetary, political and social concerns.
The Finnish Yearbook of overseas legislation aspires to honour and increase the Finnish culture in overseas felony scholarship. Open to contributions from worldwide and from all persuasions, the Finnish Yearbook sticks out as a discussion board for theoretically knowledgeable, fine quality courses on all points of public foreign legislation, together with the diplomacy legislation of the eu Union.
- The New Entrants Problem in International Fisheries Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- The Legal Texts: The Results of the Uruguay Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations (World Trade Organization Legal Texts)
- Combatant Status in Non-international Armed Conflicts and the Issues relating to the Lawfulness of the US Operation Against Osama Bin Laden
- The European Court of Human Rights as a Pathway to Impunity for International Crimes
- Human Rights Protection System in China
Extra resources for Collective Security: Theory, Law and Practice
Collective Security: Theory, Law and Practice by Nicholas Tsagourias,Nigel D. White