By Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes
Build in-depth knowing and encourage your scholars to take on layout demanding situations either essentially and creatively, with a textbook that offers the middle Technical plus professional Technical and layout & Making rules wanted for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
The perception of our writer group will construct subject wisdom, together with the technical ideas of fabrics with that you are much less commonplace, whereas targeting the professional rules of trees, metal-based fabrics and polymers in additional intensity, to make sure you can navigate the specification with self assurance while your scholars' rules flourish.
· relied on writer group of professional academics and people with analyzing experience
· construct subject wisdom with studying pursuits without delay associated with the specification and brief actions to augment understanding
· enhance mathematical and clinical wisdom and figuring out with actions that hyperlink issues to maths and science
· motivate your scholars as they adopt the iterative layout procedure, with examples of ingenious design-and-make initiatives, and a glance at easy methods to process the Non-Exam Assessment
· fee wisdom and figuring out with finish of subject summaries and perform questions for the written exam
Read Online or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Timber, Metal-Based Materials and Polymers PDF
Similar construction technology books
This significant new ebook, the 1st of its style within the fireplace safeguard box, discusses the commercial difficulties confronted through decision-makers within the components of fireplace safeguard and hearth precautions. the writer considers the theoretical facets of cost-benefit research and different appropriate fiscal issues of useful functions to fireplace safeguard platforms.
This moment version of layout of Structural Steelwork provides the basic layout facets of metal as a structural fabric. it's been rigorously revised and up-to-date to supply a latest advent to the topic, assuming just a easy wisdom of structural research and stable mechanics.
Initially released via the Danish criteria Institute, this advisor to the EN 1504 criteria addresses the foundations, tools, and the alternative of fix fabrics and platforms for the rehabilitation of broken concrete buildings. the criteria not just offer a typical set of values for the but in addition help the development of provide chain integration and expert inputs within the early layout phases of initiatives, the place this is most valuable.
This is often the 1st complete research of the economic sourcing and procurement practices all through sixty-eight development offer channels throughout seven significant commodity sectors in any respect degrees. London provides real-world case reviews to combine idea and perform to explain the commercial structural and behavioural features of sectors vital to the development functionality.
- Illustrated Guide to Door Hardware: Design, Specification, Selection
- Water Regulations In Brief
- Solar Air Systems: A Design Handbook (Solar Air Systems Series)
- An Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Tropical Urban Heat Islands: Climate, Buildings and Greenery (Spon Research)
Extra info for AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Timber, Metal-Based Materials and Polymers
AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Timber, Metal-Based Materials and Polymers by Bryan Williams,Louise Attwood,Pauline Treuherz,Dave Larby,Ian Fawcett,Dan Hughes