By Marianne F.H. Hirsch Ballin
Read Online or Download Anticipative Criminal Investigation: Theory and Counterterrorism Practice in the Netherlands and the United States PDF
Similar international law books
The Black Sea sector hardly hit the media headlines until eventually the outbreak of struggle in Georgia in 2008, but its value as a spotlight of ecu Union (EU) exterior coverage making had already been growing to be for numerous years. the realm is attention-grabbing and various, comprising either huge and small states, with a mix of democracies and extra authoritarian regimes.
This research of collective safeguard covers its institutional, operational and criminal parameters in addition to the United countries process, offering it as an international public order establishment for protecting peace. The authors learn its constitutional premises as they're formed by way of the forces of legislation and politics.
This booklet is among the few accomplished works targeting the sub-regional associations within the Latin American and Caribbean quarter. those organizations and associations increase the co-operation at sub-regional point, yet, as a rule, are overlooked in criminal literature. they've got ordinarily monetary reasons yet additionally they give a contribution to new different types of institutional co-operation in different parts, together with monetary, political and social issues.
The Finnish Yearbook of foreign legislations aspires to honour and enhance the Finnish culture in foreign criminal scholarship. Open to contributions from worldwide and from all persuasions, the Finnish Yearbook stands proud as a discussion board for theoretically knowledgeable, top quality guides on all features of public overseas legislation, together with the diplomacy legislations of the ecu Union.
- The Concept of Cultural Genocide: An International Law Perspective (Cultural Heritage Law and Policy)
- International Law from Below: Development, Social Movements and Third World Resistance
- Advocacy Coalitions and Democratizing Media Reforms in Latin America: Whose Voice Gets on the Air? (Contributions to Political Science)
- The European Parliament and its International Relations (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- EU Security and Justice Law: After Lisbon and Stockholm (Modern Studies in European Law)
- Policing Across Borders: Law Enforcement Networks and the Challenges of Crime Control
Extra info for Anticipative Criminal Investigation: Theory and Counterterrorism Practice in the Netherlands and the United States
Anticipative Criminal Investigation: Theory and Counterterrorism Practice in the Netherlands and the United States by Marianne F.H. Hirsch Ballin