By Elena Sciso
Read or Download Accountability, Transparency and Democracy in the Functioning of Bretton Woods Institutions PDF
Best international law books
The Black Sea zone hardly hit the media headlines until eventually the outbreak of conflict in Georgia in 2008, but its significance as a spotlight of eu Union (EU) exterior coverage making had already been growing to be for a number of years. the realm is attention-grabbing and various, comprising either huge and small states, with a mix of democracies and extra authoritarian regimes.
This research of collective defense covers its institutional, operational and criminal parameters besides the United international locations process, offering it as a world public order establishment for preserving peace. The authors examine its constitutional premises as they're formed by means of the forces of legislation and politics.
This publication is among the few accomplished works targeting the sub-regional associations within the Latin American and Caribbean area. those agencies and associations enhance the co-operation at sub-regional point, yet, usually, are ignored in criminal literature. they've got typically fiscal reasons yet in addition they give a contribution to new sorts of institutional co-operation in different components, together with monetary, political and social concerns.
The Finnish Yearbook of foreign legislations aspires to honour and boost the Finnish culture in overseas felony scholarship. Open to contributions from worldwide and from all persuasions, the Finnish Yearbook sticks out as a discussion board for theoretically expert, top quality courses on all features of public foreign legislations, together with the diplomacy legislation of the ecu Union.
- The Irish Yearbook of International Law, Volume 8, 2013
- The Humanitarian Challenge: 20 Years European Network on Humanitarian Action (NOHA)
- ASEAN Economic Cooperation and Integration: Progress, Challenges and Future Directions (Integration through Law:The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration)
- Just and Unjust Military Intervention
- The Changing Chinese Legal System, 1978 – Present: Centralization of Power and Rationalization of the Legal System (East Asia: History, Politics, Sociology and Culture)
Extra resources for Accountability, Transparency and Democracy in the Functioning of Bretton Woods Institutions
Accountability, Transparency and Democracy in the Functioning of Bretton Woods Institutions by Elena Sciso